shopping dayz

Sunday 24 October 2010
hungry hungry

last nite go for a walk at OneJaya with laopo,
and bring out my 1000d with me.

when i hang the camera around my neck,
my laopo say,"ur leg so ugly, nt suit the camera."

suddenly, i felt cool wind blow on me,

sob sob..
isit tat ugly mei..
im a guy wor...
hmmp! i swear to myself, tat i wil wear long jeans the next time i went out with 1000d,
so tat wont throw 1000d's facy

zzz....

after that we walk around the building and check at every mobile shop

suddenly, i saw k770i and the idea come
i suggest to my laopo, and she also kinda like it, the price is nt very expensiv dy as its a old fashion mobile but with good spec.

NICE... the problem solve, (my laopo was very want to bought a new phone. and she is blazi.... around my ears for 2 days )

then we went into a optics shops and i approach the salesperson for quat a price range for my new upcoming specs.

and then i tried on more then 20 pairs of glasses

the salesperson were too kind ~.~
they show me lot of glasses. and i was thinking,
i don hav any cash with me, later they want me to pay then i'll hang neck lor... lol

i like the glasses with a clip on
which enable me to wear like a sunglasses
althou its a very old fashions glass dy...
but,i jus like it


then we left the shop and went to a store of FREE SERVICES of BODY CHECKOUT

hav a simple test and knew about the alarm within our bodies is alreadi rang.
omg...

they talk like its very serios
and we hav a 1 hour talk.

about some updown line sales

the cost is OMG as i saw tat i gonna spend 7++ for a month


but after that, we still went for supper.
i jus cant stand the attraction of food....~~

sumbody save me.....
i need to keep fit and lose weight!
can i do it in a cheap way??

0 comments:

Post a Comment