October 13

Tuesday 12 October 2010
Today is Tuesday. What I gonna do today I have zero idea on it.
I like programming very much, but to tell the truth, I really hated when read others people's coding. It makes my head very heavy.

Sumtimes, i felt that Im very poor in programming as I realli cannot understand the 'jumping' program.

This call that, and that call this.
omg, it drives me crazy.

I wish to gain several thing from here, experience, salary, social network.

but its nt as good as i expected.
haix

TIRED....

Aaron and Muk are going back soon. Gonna miss them very much. what to do, when friends met then must dismiss also, this is the natural term of living.

I do realli appreciate my Gang and my Good friend. but there are no best friend in my life. I wonder why~
They come and they go.
But there is nothing i can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment